PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY!
BY USING OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE DEEMED YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
For the purposes of these Terms of Services:
- “Website” - our website at internet address http://cooking-tools.com/
- “Product”, “Item”, “Goods” - products sold through our Website.
- “Service”, “Services” - our services for the placement of goods on the Website, its selection for ordering, delivery and information support.
- “Manufacturer”, “Producer” - a third-party supplier of Products who manufactured and supplied Products that listed and offered for sale via our Website.
2. CONFIRMATION OF LEGAL AGE
By using this Site and our Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen years old.
IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE, AND YOU MUST EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY.
Due to the age restrictions for use on the Site, no information obtained by this Site falls within the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA) and is not monitored to do so.
By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY BE MODIFIED BY US IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AT ANY TIME.
It is your responsibility to check our Site periodically for changes.
Your continued use of or access to our Site or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
4. INACCURACIES AND ERRORS
Occasionally there may be information on our Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to Product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, Product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to (but not obliged to) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on our Website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
5. PROHIBITED USES
When you use our Website, you are strictly prohibited:
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin or disability;
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of our Website;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose;
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of our Website.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of our Website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION
7. REFUND POLICY
Please read the REFUND POLICY as this is a part of these TERMS OF SERVICE.
8. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our Products that appear at our Website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
All descriptions of Products or Product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction.
Certain Products or Services may be available exclusively online through the Site. These Products or Services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Refund Policy.
If we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
9. ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ORDER INFORMATION
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate Order Information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. If we believe the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, or is an impersonation of someone else, we have the immediate right to, without notice to you, to refuse, terminate, or suspend your access to our Website.
10. COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All contents on our Website are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property and are protected by United States and international copyright, patent, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
11. USER FEEDBACK, COMMENTS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. You agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use any comments that you forward to us. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
12. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, LINKS AND MATERIALS
Available content on our Website may include materials from third-parties. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any person and that we are not in any way responsible for any use by you. Third-party links on this Site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or any other materials, Products, or Services of third-parties. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party Products should be directed to the third-party.
These TERMS OF SERVICE are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these TERMS OF SERVICE at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our Site.
14. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Service feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.